Web Developer Vacancy in Doncaster
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will join the team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of websites and will help to ensure the successful delivery and evolution of projects.
You will work closely with the team and clients to develop new and existing services that help meet our clients’ goals.
You will be responsible for updating and modifying existing websites across platforms including WordPress, Magento and Joomla, as well as building new sites using WordPress templates.
Knowledge and experience in solving general technical issues (email and IT management) would be an advantage but not obligatory. The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and behaviour.
You must be:
- Highly skilled in HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and PHP.
- Capable of working in WordPress· capable of customising and developing added content on WordPress with plugins / your own code.
- Capable of taking a Photoshop CC file and building a webpage from it.
- Capable of purchasing, installing and configuring web templates on WordPress.
- Experienced in working with WooCommerce.
- A perfectionist, ensuring designs are followed precisely and built with pinpoint accuracy.
- A self-starter, able to work without support from a senior developer.
- A good problem-solver, capable of familiarising yourself with new platforms/software.
- Capable of discussing digital work in layman’s terms for the benefit of clients.
- Familiar with current web standards, responsive and mobile web design and the latest web technologies.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Updating existing websites that use WordPress·
- Suggesting and implementing improvements on our clients’ online presence·
- Providing back-end development across a range of platforms.
- Planning, costing, executing, testing and launching of digital projects.
- Installing, configuring and developing bespoke and template websites.
- Customising templates.
- Offering advice to our graphic designers, from a web perspective, on the design and functionality· Planning and costing future websites, to include new sites, upgrades, fixes and amends.
- Website hosting, website servers and website backups.
- Proficiency in Google with web master tools and best practices.
- Developing the company website.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing why you are perfect for this role (ideally including links to websites you’ve worked on) to email@example.com
Strictly NO agencies or recruitment companies.