Vacancy: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Talk to Media is a full-service marketing agency that boasts a team of professionals with more than 70 years combined industry experience.
We relish in creating and implementing brand strategies and campaigns for organisations which tap into key target markets delivering powerful messages.
The agency is a fast paced, exciting environment which sees us develop and manage innovative and creative digital campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
We are looking for a Digital Apprentice to support the Social Media and Digital teams with client campaigns.
Your main responsibilities would be as follows:
• Managing social media platforms for the business and our clients.
• Coming up with weekly content, writing posts and researching potential material.
• Looking at what competitors are doing and planning new and existing campaigns.
• Providing analytical reports for the clients.
• Managing social media software – Hootsuite etc.
• Ensuring you are up to date with all social media tools and keep us abreast with new technology.
• Social media advertising campaigns – helping to put these together and providing client reports.
• Looking at existing customer websites and identifying areas for improvement.
• Monitoring Google Analytic analysis, software tools and competitor analysis.
• PPC – assisting with the creation and management of PPC campaigns.
• Writing adverts, identifying keywords and embarking on competitor analysis.
• Writing blog posts
• Supporting the rest of the team
• General administration duties.
• Full training will be given but a basic understanding of Social media would be beneficial.
• The successful candidate would also be expected to undertake further training with an external source.
• The successful candidate will need to be punctual, enthusiastic, determined and passionate.
• Be able to handle working to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a good sense of humour and be able to have a laugh, yet get their work done within office hours.
• A clean driving licence and own transport would be an added benefit but not essential.
• The successful candidate will have a 13-week trial period.
• Statutory apprentice wage which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
• Full-time position (40 hours a week).
• Working five days per week 8.00am until 4.30pm with 30minutes for lunch.
DEADLINE for applications – Thursday 30th November 2017
Send your CV to Stacey Morgan – Communications Manager via: email@example.com