Job Opportunity: Social Media Apprentice
Talk to Media is a full-service creative, marketing agency that boasts a team of professionals with more than 70 years combined industry experience.
We relish in creating and implementing brand strategies and campaigns for organisations which tap into key target markets delivering powerful messages.
One arm of the company is PR and Social Media which is a fast paced, exciting environment which sees us develop and manage innovative and creative PR and Social Media campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
This department is rapidly expanding as organisations appreciate the need to have an online presence dovetailed with ongoing exposure required in traditional media outlets including press, TV and radio.
This exciting role with a leading marketing agency will involve:
1. Managing the Social Media accounts for several clients
2. Composing posts on a weekly basis for client accounts
3. Keeping an eye on client competitor accounts
4. Becoming an industry expert – up to date with all social and digital industry changes and news
5. Looking for new businesses to approach
6. Admin duties – monthly Social Media reports
7. Potentially becoming the voice of the company answering telephone calls
8. Photography for social media posts
9. Client meetings with line manager
A driving licence and own transport would also be of benefit but not essential.
This is a full-time position based in Doncaster
Working 40 hours a week (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm)
For more information about the job role please call Stacey Morgan on 01302 613000.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your skills and experience to:
Stacey Morgan, Communications Manager – email@example.com
** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE **