Exciting Job Opportunity!
Exciting Job Opportunity: Social Media Account Executive
£16,000 – £18,000 dependent on experience.
Who are we…
Talk to Media is a full-service creative, marketing agency that boasts a team of professionals with more than 70 years combined industry experience.
We relish in creating and implementing brand strategies and campaigns for organisations which tap into key target markets delivering powerful messages.
One arm of the company is PR and Social Media which is a fast paced, exciting environment which sees us develop and manage innovative and creative PR and Social Media campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
Read more about our Social Media offering to clients: Social Media Management
This department is rapidly expanding as organisations appreciate the need to have an online presence dovetailed with ongoing exposure required in traditional media outlets including press, TV and radio.
We are looking for…
A Social Media Account Executive to join our busy team based in Doncaster to help with innovative and creative Social Media campaigns for a broad spectrum of clients across the region.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, candidates must have at least one year’s Social Media experience, preferably in an agency working across a selection of clients and proven skills in:
• The Social Media Account Executive must have the ability to create engaging and exciting posts across a range of media outlets.
• Be able to tailor the style and tone of posts to suite the platform and target market.
• Know how to use hashtags correctly to benefit post and client search results
• Knowledge and experience of working with management systems including Hootsuite.
• Knowledge of Social Media advertising across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram would be of great benefit but not a necessity – training will be given.
• Time Management skills are a must – we work to sometimes tight and demanding deadlines for clients.
• Candidates must be able to work under pressure from time to time.
• Manage own workload to a degree and all post scheduling.
• Be confident compiling reports at the end of every month using insights and Google Analytics to show return on investment for clients.
• Attend client meeting initially with Communications Manager but eventually attend some on own.
• A creative eye is essential when looking at images to accompany posts.
• Being able to use an SLR Camera would also be of benefit.
• Essential that the Social Media Account Executive possesses high quality written and verbal communication skills.
• Feels comfortable and confident when speaking with clients.
• Feels able to bring new ideas to the table for internal creative meetings.
• Must be a team player but able to work on own initiative also.
What this exciting opportunity will involve…
• Managing Social Media channels, audiences, tone of voice and evaluation, for each client.
• Acting as main client contact from time-to-time.
• Proactively spotting new client opportunities in the media.
• Developing a good working knowledge of each client and the industry it operates in.
• Supporting the wider team with large campaigns.
• Voice of the company you will be responsible for helping with answering the busy phone lines.
• Admin duties – creating reports and presentations
• Attending client meetings and briefs
• A driving licence and own transport would also be of benefit but not essential.
This is a full-time position based in Doncaster
Working 40 hours a week (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm)
For more information about the job role please call Stacey Morgan on 01302 613000.
How to apply…
Please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your skills and experience to:
Stacey Morgan, Communications Manager
E. [email protected]
** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE **