We are very excited to be able to announce two new vacancies with the team here at Talk to Media.
Talk To Media is a full service marketing agency with a team of creative experts that love to implement brand strategies through integrated media. Operating within a fast paced, fun environment – we develop and manage innovative and creative PR and social media campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
We are looking for creative candidates to fill the following vacancies:
1. PR and Social Media Account Executive – Maternity cover (10-12month contract)
2. PR and Social Media Account Executive – Permanent
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a PR and Social Media environment and have genuine enthusiasm for the industry.
You will have proven skills in copywriting and running Social Media activity.
These varied and exciting roles will include:
- Acting as a client contact
- Attend client meetings with management
- Building an advisory relationship with clients
- Developing a good working knowledge of each client and the industry it operates in
- Proactively spotting client opportunities in the media
- Selling in stories/ideas to the media
- Writing in a variety of formats – including press releases, blogs, social media content and copy for web and print
- Building and maintaining close links with the media
- Working on social media campaigns, across social media channels, engaging audiences, developing a tone of voice and evaluation each month, for each client
- Supporting the wider team
- Playing an active role in business development
- Undertaking department admin duties
- Reporting on monthly activities for clients
- SEO content writing for websites
Both positions will be on full-time basis (40 hours a week) based in Doncaster. A competitive salary will be offered for both, dependent on experience – with a standard three-month probation period.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter – stating which position you are applying for to Tracey@talktomedia.co.uk outlining your skills and experience.